What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a small text file made on a user’s computer at the time when the user log on a specific site, for the purpose to store and move information. Cookies are sent from a server web (which is the computer that is running the visited web site) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc) and they are stored on the user’s computer himself; then they are re-sent to the web-site at the moment of the subsequent visits.
Types of cookies used by this site:
This site uses technical cookies, with respect to which it is not required any consent from the persons concerned (in accordance with Article 122 of 8 May 2014, of the Privacy Code and the Provision issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority).
|PHPSESSID||Cookie, PHP original language. It is used to establish a user connection and it is defined session cookie. PHPSESSID cookie disappears, once the browser is closed.|
|SSID, SID, SAPISID, PREF, NID, HSID, APISID||Cookies used by Google Maps that are necessary for the operation of dynamic maps. The content and their creation are not directly controllable by automatically generated the inclusion of dynamic map.|
The Data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google, as indicated in the Policy available at the following link:
At the following web site: link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it it is available the additional browser for the deactivation of Google Analytics.
Disable of the cookies:
Notwithstanding the foregoing, about cookies that are strictly necessary for surfing the Internet, the user can delete the other cookies by using the function made available from the Holder for this purpose, through this Policy or directly via its own browser.
Every browser has different procedures for the settings management. The user can obtain all the specific instructions at the links here below:
Disabling third-party cookies is also possible via the methods made available directly from the third party company, which is the holder of the procedure, as indicated at the links mentioned in paragraph: “third-party cookies”.
Rights of the person concerned
Art. 7 D. Lgs. 196/2003
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her, even if they are not yet recorded. He or she has also the right to obtain their communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the following information:
- a) sources of the personal data;
- b) purposes and type of processing of his or her personal data;
- c) logic involved in case of processing his/her data with the help of electronic means;
- d) identification details of the holder, responsible and appointed representative in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) People and group of people to whom his or her personal data might be disclosed, or might be made aware, as designated representative in the territory of the State, responsible or person in charge
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- a) the update or rectification of the data if he/she is interested in their integration;
- b) the deletion, the processing in an anonymous form or the block of the processed data in violation of the law. These data include those which do not require any storage in relation to the purposes, for which the data themselves have been collected and subsequently processed;
- c) the statement that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been disclosed, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated; except where such compliance is impossible or it involves disproportionate means according to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data relating to him, or for the purpose of collecting;
- b) to the processing of personal data relating to him for the purpose of sending advertising material, or direct sale, or for the completion of market researches, or commercial communication.
The holder of processing data is SAET SPA, with its headquarter in Leinì (TO), 10040, Via Torino 213. P.IVA | P. IVA and C.F. IT03264400965| R.E.A. TORINO N. 997112