Location: Hirschhorn (Germany)
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to ATM Germany General Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing the required electrical and mechanical activities according to the instructions or job order drawings.
- Input/Output testing.
- Electrical and mechanical set-up / commissioning activities on job order plant.
- Machine maintenance/technical assistance through telephone, PC and tele-assistance or at customers’ premises when needed.
- Assisting software technicians during plant software tests.
- Following plant testing operating instructions.
- Performing process set-up activities.
- Transfering the proposals and requests of the customers for the improvement of the services and of the SAET products.
Education: Electrical/Electronic Engineer/Technician
Experience: JUNIOR (3-5 years min. experience) preferably in the automotive or machine tool industry
Languages: Fluent in German and English. Italian (plus)
- Analytical and operating problem-solving skills
- Initiative and autonomy
- Methodical and accurate work method
- Efficient communication skills
- Team work
- Emotional stability
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ongoing challenging environment in a very dynamic international organization.
- Compensation package adjusted to the demonstrated experience and skills
- Travel compensation policy
- Health Insurance
- Availability to travel (about 50% of the time)
- Good mechanical design knowledge
- Good wiring or fluidic diagram knowledge
- Good knowledge of PLC programming, and commissioning (Siemens S7-300 PLC and Siemens NC 840D Power Line and Solution Line, Fanuc, Allen-Bradley)
- Good knowledge of the principles of pneumatics (cylinders, electro-valves …) and of fluidics (pumps, valves, ……)
- Good knowledge of the electrical / electronic diagrams as well as of the principles of power electronics (inverter, IGBT, MOS, SCR etc.)
- Availability to start ASAP.
HOW TO CANDIDATE YOURSELF
Send an English resume to Elisabetta.email@example.com writing in the object GSCTE_2018