Location: Hirschhorn (Germany)
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to ATM Germany General Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Pursuing the objectives of the contract, making sure the agreements in terms of scope, costs, time and quality are met.
- Following and coordinating the management and technical part of the orders assigned to him, in coordination with the engineering designing team, with the production team, with the sales responsible person as well as with the customer;
- Making sure that he various needs, interests and expectations of stakeholders during the planning and execution of the contract are considered.
- Leading and coordinating the necessary internal meetings to follow-up on the progress together with the sales engineer in charge as well as with the client (through conference call, visit to SAET and / or customer visit)
Education: Industrial Engineer
Experience: JUNIOR (3-5 years min. experience) preferably in the automotive or machine tool industry
Languages: Fluent in German, English and Italian (plus)
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage the information transfer from abroad, adapting them for the local market
- Organization and planning. Methodical and precise.
- Self-motivation and demonstrated autonomy for tasks not in the direct scope of responsibilities.
- Effective proactive liaison with other departments as necessary to forecast, plan to meet, and to support demand from group customers
- Excellent team player (working with colleagues and dealing with foreign colleagues in an international team).
- Analytical problem solving with clear orientation to results.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ongoing challenging environment in a very dynamic international organization.
- Compensation package adjusted to the demonstrated experience and skills
- Travel compensation policy.
- Health Insurance
- Availability to travel (about 10% of the time)
- Good technical knowledge of project management
- Availability to start ASAP.
HOW TO CANDIDATE YOURSELF
Send an English resume to Elisabetta.firstname.lastname@example.org writing in the object GPM_2018